Rroga: 2000 USD - 3000 USD
Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 30-09-2022
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer who’s down to roll with a team of passionate, high-energy, overly-enthusiastic POWR Rangers. As a DevOps Engineer of a cross-functional team, you will be working closely with the team's Product Manager to help plan and scope work, then take ownership to lead it through to completion. We are a distributed team and this position is 100% remote. You will work most closely with our US based leads, and be available to sync Pacific time business hours.
- Implement design patterns for distributed systems.
- Configure and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Migrate monolithic and configure new servers on Google Cloud, using Kubernetes Orchestration, Helm, Github actions and other modern tools.
- Coordinate with other infrastructure, security, engineering and product teams to meet goals.
- Improve and monitor system alerts.
- Mentor other team members on our current and future Cloud computing architecture.
- Learn the current software stack and contribute to add value and improve its performance.
- Provide engineering input on sprint planning, ticket spacing and contributing to the product roadmap
- Drive technical solutions to strategic initiatives, taking complex requests as inputs and architecting them into simple solutions
- Having a pulse on what changes other teams have recently made, and are in the process of making
- Awareness of the status and limitations of testing servers.
- Deliver solutions of high-quality code that aligns accordingly in delivery against the business objectives
- Drive standards on code quality, reliability, scalability, and performance
- Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
- Evaluate new technologies, build prototypes, and learn through risk-averse use in order to achieve
- Document, demo and share processes and best practices to fellow team members
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in a fast paced, results-oriented startup environment. We want you to hit the ground running.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent. We’re looking for stellar coders who were top of their class.
- Strong competency in architecture, able to understand complex production-level architectures and suggest strategies for speed optimization.
- Organized and detail-oriented. We pride ourselves on clean code!
- Global team player who works well with others, specifically us. Flexibility to sync with the US, and occasionally other time zone(s) as needed.
- Great communication skills, including written and spoken English language
- Someone who respects and practices our company culture on a daily basis
- Smart, fast, and hungry.
- Experience configuring, optimizing, sharding, partitioning relational databases is a plus.
Please apply directly on our careers website: https://powr-io.breezy.hr/p/5f9cf2ab86c6-devops-engineer