Rroga: 2000 USD - 4000 USD
Tipi i punes: Full-Time
We’re looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who’s down to roll with a team of passionate, high-energy, overly-enthusiastic POWr Rangers. As a Sr. Engineer of a cross-functional team, you will spend about 60% of your time writing code, and about 40% of your time leading and coordinating technical efforts. You'll work closely with the team's Product Manager to help plan and scope work, then take ownership to lead it through to completion. You will also spend time being the subject matter expert and unblocking other developers on the team.
- Drive technical solutions to strategic initiatives, taking complex requests as inputs and architecting them into simple solutions
- Provide engineering input on sprint planning, ticket specing and contributing to the product roadmap
-Architect, develop and drive improvements to our evolving backend and frontend infrastructure.
-Build out the service architecture that interfaces the front-end stack to seamlessly talk to our data layer or partner APIs.
-Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
-Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
-The existing high-level knowledge of what code exists where, and how and where it affects the product
- The ability to predict what parts of the product will be affected by changes to code.
- The ability to quickly locate what parts of the code may be causing an existing problem in the product.
- Awareness of the status and limitations of testing servers (this is important as these are shared resources and a common point of failure during our development process.
- Deliver solutions of high-quality code that aligns accordingly in delivery against the business objectives
- Evaluate new technologies, build prototypes, and learn through risk-averse use in order to achieve continuous improvements’
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in a fast paced, results-oriented startup environment. We want you to hit the ground running.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A degree in computer science or equivalent. We’re looking for stellar coders who were top of their class.
- Strong competency in architecture, able to understand complex production-level architectures and suggest strategies for speed optimization.
- Organized and detail-oriented. We pride ourselves on clean code!
- Global team player who works well with others, specifically us. Flexibility to sync with US and other time zone(s).
- Someone who respects and practices our company culture on a daily basis
- Smart, fast, and hungry.
Please apply directly on our careers website: https://powr-io.breezy.hr/p/188ec777e10b-sr-engineer