Rroga: 4000 EUR - 8000 EUR
Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Avascan, the preferred blockchains explorer for the Avalanche network, is looking for a talented back-end developer to join our team. We’re looking for a master of Node.js that will autonomously manage multiple projects inside Avascan, aiming to capture the highest amount of data from the Avalanche network.
- Analysis, design and development of new data indexes from the blockchain network
- Deployment and monitoring of self-built and owned services
- Italian speaking
- Master in Node.js
- Master in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, S3 and DynamoDB
- Fluent in DevOps: cdk, GitHub Actions and CloudWatch
- Proven experience in serverless applications: Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM
- Understanding of design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of the Avalanche network
- Knowledge or proven experience in Web3 technology stack and Solidity
- Knowledge or proven experience in IPFS technology
- Work on the verge of blockchain technology
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Fully remote working
- Salary: from 4,000 EUR to 8,000 EUR (or equivalent in other currencies) per month
Type of contract
- Freelancing with a medium/long term contract
- Shortly upon incorporation we will also be able to hire with determined or undetermined hiring contract ("tempo determinato" and "tempo indeterminato")
- Indicated values are Gross (in case of a freelance contract the indicated values include VAT)
- The bounty will be paid only if the talent is hired. The first payment will take place 60 days after hiring, with 1/5 of the bounty paid each month.
- If the talent quits before the completion of the subsequent 5 month the remainder of the bounty will not be paid.
- All bounty values include VAT.
To apply or refer visit https://thecommunityatlas.com/en/job-board/senior-golang-developer/