Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 30-11-2021
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO Technical Specialist to join our team! you will be responsible for helping to develop, implement and optimize our technical SEO strategy.
Teach Away is home to the largest online community of international educators worldwide. We want every student to experience the power of a great teacher and reach their full potential because of it. We work tirelessly to connect the best teachers with top international schools and provide access to world-class professional development for all types of educators.
- Work closely with the SEO Manager to analyze, plan, implement and optimize our SEO strategy
- Finding creative solutions to develop winning SEO pages
- Identifying opportunities to advance website SEO and performance
- Finding and fixing crawlability or indexing issues
- Managing technical site migrations and improvements
- Understanding best practices for:
- Page Experience Signals: Core Web Vitals, Mobile Friendliness, No intrusive interstitials.
- Schema.org/semantic markup
- Sitemaps / Robots.txt
- International SEO including hreflang and ccTLDs
Here's what we need you to bring to the table:
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Bonus points for:
- International travel experience
- A background or experience in education, teaching or recruitment
- Experience in conversion or growth marketing tactics
Perks of the job:
- Get involved right from the get-go and rack up oodles of experience.
- Join a global brand that continues to soar in the exciting edtech industry!
- Competitive salary
- Personal professional development budget (so you can power-up and continue to grow)
Teach Away is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply: Send your resume/CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.