Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 27-10-2021
TELEPERFORMANCE ALBANIA leader mondiale nei servizi di contact center, presente anche in Albania con le sue sedi a Tirana e Durazzo cerca:
Information Security Analyst
The security analyst plays a vital role in keeping an organization’s proprietary and sensitive information secure. He/she works inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the company’s security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security posture.
He/she is also responsible for generating reports for IT administrators and business managers to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies in place. Will then help to make the necessary changes for a more secure network and may also create training programs to educate employees and users on proper security protocols and provide the necessary support and advice to improve the overall security posture f the organization.
KEY responsibilities AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Analyse the IT Security requirements and provide objective advice to the IT Team, related to the technical configurations, compliance to regulation, a well as detailed technical support with IT tasks related to the security policies and procedures, such as Vulnerability management, patch management, penetration testing, critical system and workstation hardening, mobile device management, asset management systems, etc.
· Support the sales and non-technical staff info filling out security questionnaires and compliance / IT Security documentation in support of the contractual management.
· Perform periodically Security Risk Assessment in compliance with ISO 27001 Standard and Client Contractual Security Requirements and provide high-level reports to management.
- Gather feedback related to security systems and procedures from end users to continue to improve the overall security posture.
· Support and give objective advice to the development team in order to maintain the proper Security Standard and posture within the department and end-product.
· Perform internal security audits and support the regional team in performing periodic externa audits to verify the readiness of PCI-DSS and ISO27001 compliance.
· Serve as a Security POC for Client and External Certification audits
· Promote security initiatives and standards across the organization and provide support with training and debriefing of personnel in relation to security matters
· Be an active and important part of the Incident Response Team and provide specialized support in incident response, investigation, reporting and remediation.
· Serve as a POC between the local organization and the EMEA Security Team in order to implement new security solutions as well as implement the necessary updates that are managed in a regional/global level.
· Oversee and manage the creation and update of security evidences, collaborating with IT other departments of the organization, in order to achieve the given KPIs of the security posture scores.
MAIN job requirements
· Two or more years of work experience in at least one of the following domains:
- Information Security
- IT Systems (windows and Linux) Administration
- IT Network Administration
· Previous experience in working in an Enterprise or International Organization environment is desirable
· Education and specific Training: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Electronic Engineering or other related fields.
· Active directory Administration
· Cisco firewall and access switches administration
· GPO Creation and administration
· Vulnerability management
· Patch management
· Analytical Thinking
· Clarity and Accuracy
· Customer Service Orientation
· Organizational Awareness
· Capacity to create good relations within a multicultural organization
· Well-developed reporting skills and ability to present high level report to management
· Fluent in both Italian and English is a must.
Apply sending your CV at the following e- mail address: [email protected] until
Please specify the position you are applying for!