Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 15-10-2021
We are looking for a Senior React/CSS Developer to advance our SAAS platform and our development team. 80% of the time you will be coding yourself, 20% you will be fixing bugs, writing automated tests, documenting and refactoring.
TIMIFY is a world leading scheduling and resource management software. We are a product and customer driven company. Technology is at the core of our work. We are product-minded builders, architects, coders, bug-hunters and designers. We deliver amazing customer experiences via our cross-platform and cross-device apps using cutting-edge tools, modern engineering practices and always keeping software quality and security on our radar. We have a cutting-edge environment and use NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL, MongoDB, React, React Native and our infrastructure is powered by AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS ECS, AWS Lambda, AWS Elastic Search and AWS S3.
You will work closely with other frontend and backend engineers to build the next generation of scheduling interfaces and tools. If you have a deep understanding of building flexible and complex user interfaces using React, value code quality, smooth user experience and working with cutting-edge technology, you will fit right in.
The job can be temporarily executed in the next 6-8 months remotely, depending on the current COVID situation.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and already gained professional experience as a Frontend Developer.
- You are passionate about developing applications with an excellent user experience and value a “clean code” when implementing your ideas.
- You have an eye for the smallest design details and are a fabolous HTML/CSS developer.
- You are an absolute team player, enthusiastic about frontend development and keen to work on a new product.
- You act in a solution-oriented manner, think both responsibly and pragmatically and enjoy taking on challenges.
- As Frontend Developer you are part of a cross-functional team and ensure the continuous improvement of the user experience of our new and existing products.
- You actively develop user-friendly applications by working hand in hand with our UI, UX designers and product owners.
- You are a competent contact person for our product owners, give feedback on the user stories and help us to create an outstanding product.
- You take ownership for the entire development cycle from testing to go live and always support your team to find the right story split as well as technical implementation.
- You drive quality, technical improvements as well as new features and with that contribute to the further development of our business model.
- React Native
PROJECTS YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
You’ll be responsible for the development of some of our core products such as:
- TIMIFY WebApp
- TIMIFY Desktop App
- TIMIFY Tablet App
- TIMIFY Branch Manager
- TIMIFY Developer Platform
- TIMIFY Call Centre
- TIMIFY App Marketplace
- TIMIFY Admin Tool
You can submit your application here: https://www.timify.com/en-gb/career/