Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 10-09-2021
APPLY HERE: https://onecontact.com.mk/job/detail/remote-systems-engineer-devops
The Mobile Engineering Team in a Telekom Company is looking for the right engineer with a strong Devops and automation background to join their team. A successful candidate will be creating and building internal tools and APIs to enable our Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment systems to efficiently manage our compute, network, and storage platforms.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members of internal Engineering and DevOps Tools and Automation team to build and create internal tools and APIs for managing our network and cloud infrastructure.
- Research, innovate and implement new technologies that improve our velocity.
- Maintain and improve existing deployment tools.
- Convert existing legacy applications to run on new technologies such as docker.
- Provide domain expertise for solutions and applications for tooling
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong Python coding skills, 3+ years experience.
- Shell scripting (Bash).
- Extensive experience with Linux. We use Debian but we expect that you can easily pick up other distributions.
- Experience with Saltstack or Ansible python based automation frameworks. Able to extend these frameworks with new modules.
- Automating builds with Jenkins.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code principles and best practices.
- Experience with metric monitoring tools such as prometheus, alert manager, graylog, elastic search.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and comprehend new technologies.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build relationships.
- Work effectively within a team environment.
Nice to have skills and experience:
- Familiarity with Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic stack, graylog
- Familiarity with Perl, Groovy and frameworks such as Django, Flask, Ruby On Rails
- Experience with Hashicorp tools such as Terraform, Nomad, Vault, Consul, Vagrant.
- Familiarity with concepts of GitFlow and automation tools like github actions