Rroga: 15 USD - 25 USD
Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 04-08-2021
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and an Automation QA Engineer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- At least 3+ years of relevant Manual QA experience
- At least 3+ years of relevant Automation QA experience
- Experience working in Scrum teams on highly paced, big and complex projects with large amount of people involved.
- Be able to learn and understand complex products very quickly.
- Experience with software testing, including knowledge of testing phases and approaches.
- Experience working with web applications.
- Experience creating and executing test cases from functional requirement documents and test plans.
- Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies (e.g. Smoke, Functional, Acceptance, and Regression)
- Experience defining bugs/defects and working with JIRA.
- Senior experience working with APIs manually using Postman and Swagger.
- Confident experience in automating API tests using Python, Postman and Selenium being considered as required.
- Good experience in automating UI tests using Selenium and Python.
- Senior experience in working with the test automation tools and API testing tools, such as Jenkins, Selenium, Postman, Swagger, etc.
- Strong critical analysis skills, ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.