Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 27-05-2021
Teleperformance Group is looking for:
Cloud SysOps & SecOps Engineer
EXPERIENCE & KEY RESPONSIBILIT I ES:
• 4+ years of experience in cloud technologies, especially in AWS & Azure, ·with overall cloud computing experience of 8-10 years.
• Experience in creating Cloud based infrastructure as
per business requirements and within the company framework
• Experience in creating infrastructure within secure VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) of AWS/Azu re
• Knowledge of network based, system level, and
application layer attacks and mitigation methods
• Knowledge of technical security control environments and compliance frameworks including CSA CCM, ISO 27017
• Experience in developing, documenting, and
maintaining security controls related SOP's, runbooks etc.
• Maintain organizational security compliances like passwords, key rotation policies
• Good knowledge or exposure of technology and
security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
• Address various types of alerts that monitor systems health and report any issues to Cloud Delivery team to resolve and/or escalate to the right teams
• Cost savings/Cost Optimization is a vital activity,
lifecycle management from start/stop instances to ensuring adherence to regular checks on what all can be optimized
• Collaborate and work with DEV team to deploy newer version patches/fixes for vulnerabilities for cloud servers
• Managing full AWS/Azure Lifecycle, Provisioning,
Automation and Security.
• Migrating existing on premise applications to AWS/Azure cloud.
• Setting up and administering multi-tier workload
• Configure and fine-tune cloud infrastructure systems (account/regions/zones etc.)
• Perform cloud platform level software upgrades
• Establish and improve metrics, monitor cloud AWS/Azu re utilization of resources using CloudWatch
• Perform on premise resources backup by utilizing
• Deploy automation infrastructure by utilizing AWS
Cloud Formation techniques
• Optimize resources and work on resource tagging to share the cost and plan for reporting.
• Create and manage VPC/Vnet, Bastion hosts.
• Communicate and work with network team to finalize
network connection to cloud VPC's/Vnets.
• Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures.
• Maintain Data Integrity and access control while using AWS application platform
K EY TECHNOLOGIES:
· Desired Industry certifications like AWS SysOps Admin associate, Azure 103 etc, AZ 500, AWS Security Speciality.
· Amazon Web Services
o VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS,$3, IGW, Route 53, DNS, VPN, RDS, IAM etc.
· Microsoft Azure
o Virtual Machines, Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway, Azure DNS, CDN, Traffic Manager, Express Route, Blob Storage, Backup, Azure SQL etc.
· AWS Sysops Administrator Certification (Desired)
· Good exposure on Infosec controls on Cloud environment AWS/ Azure.
· Good command on Linux and Windows operating
· Good command over Linux shell command or Windows PowerShell.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (Competencies):
· Strong verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
· Provide a single point of contact for the reporting and
· tracking of issues
· Have a clear understanding of cloud deployment models.
· Have very good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Produce RCA report as required.
· Ability to pe1form problem analysis and develop resolutions at both strategic and tactical levels.
· Good understanding of ITIL Process flow
· Must have experience in performing regular Sysops duties like provisioning of resources, troubleshooting environments and working on cases, CR's, Service requests etc.
· Must have experience extracting pe1tinent security data from SIEM solutions and AWS audit, logs, and reports.
· Exposure to Azure Log Analytics and Azure sentinel SIEM services.
· Investigate and resolve security violations by providing initial analysis to illuminate the issue, and identify causes, workable solutions, and preventative measures,
· Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
Deadline application: 27/05/2021
Please specify the position you are applying for!