Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 30-04-2021
Front End Software Developer
Teleperformance EMEA is looking for a qualified and self-driven Front-end software developer to join our team!
You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technologies and you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
Our technology stack
Our team tends to use Microsoft stack of technologies with C# as the main programming language and .NET (Core) as the main framework for the backend and middleware with a focus in cross-platform development.
What you will be doing:
· Create user-friendly web applications;
· Maintain and improve existing applications;
· Identify the customer needs, understand their concerns and find the best solution;
· Fix the bugs and prevent them in the future;
· Develop, test and deploy the best code;
· Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes;
· Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines;
· Learn something new and try it;
· Coach your colleagues, share your knowledge, generate ideas;
· Make suggestions for better solutions to problems;
· Team player with a good attitude;
What you need to be successful:
· 3+ years of experience as a Front-end developer;
· Very good knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques;
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
· Experience with Bootstrap, Git;
· Comfortable with Agile practices;
· An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
· BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
· Fluency in English;
· Experience with Blazor, Telerik UI;
· Experience with Atlassian stack;
What we offer
An opportunity to learn the required skills, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Albania, international team and international projects, ability to develop not only the code, but also yourself.
Apply sending your CV at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Please specify the position you are applying for!