Senior Cloud/DevOps Development Engineer
Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 15-06-2023
As a Senior Development Engineer for DevOps/CloudOps team, you will join a team of individuals that are passionate about innovation and solving business problems for our customer in the Transit Industry. You will work with complex software systems targeted to enterprise customers. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, positive person who can work independently as well as being a team player, has excellent problem-solving skills, has built innovative forward-looking solutions and appreciates delivering a quality product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand customer business requirements and translate into development designs which may require cross-functional development for cloud-based solutions, hardware and web-based products
- Create plans based on Azure Cloud best practices for DevOps automation and cloud-based architectures
- Helps plan and coordinate releases for the Cloud platform team and works with other teams to improve the software management process
- Helps internal teams identify low hanging fruit in their applications and create Proof of Concepts on how to move their applications to make use of native cloud (PaaS) services
- Help pre-sales teams with solution architectures and cost estimates for cloud solutions
- Responsible for design documentation of software, including definition of epics and stories.
- Apply principles and methodologies of scrum agile development practices
- Develop code, participates in team design reviews, and conducts peer code reviews
- Facilitate the estimation process and review stories for accuracy and completeness
- Collaborate with 3rd Party software partners to ensure they are aligned with the objectives of companie product development needs and are meeting cost, quality, and schedule goals.
- Maintain regular communication with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the quality and timely product deliveries
- On-call after-hours support may be required
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Senior developer skills with a minimum 10+ years of experience in modern .NET development technologies, software management experience, cloud development and architectures, distributed architectures and best practices on DevOps processes
- In-depth understanding of development in Azure cloud and understanding of developing and implementing utilizing native cloud services
- Remote position
- Opportunity to work with a global team of Cloud/DevOps Engineers
- Very Open and Progressive work environment