Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 23-12-2022
We are on the lookout for an experienced testing engineer, with strong analytical skills for our North American client. As a Remote Automation Test Engineer, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that all software products are of high quality and meet the needs of the customers.
Find out more about the requirements and responsibilities of this remote job opportunity below.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create automation scripts for regression
- System Integration testing for new & existing products
- Upgrading the environment to test different versions of an application
- Analyzing test results & reporting defects
- +4 years of software automation testing experience with Desktop, Mobile, and web-based applications
- Experience in using MSSQL, Oracle databases & relational databases concepts
- Experience of software application code (C#, TypeScript) using tools- Selenium, Visual Studio, Playwright) and the ability to write, read, and debug it
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Understanding of Agile software development test practices
- Experience with common network protocols, tools such as Wireshark/Fiddler
- Experience testing/leveraging cloud technologies
What We Offer
- 100% Remote Work – Work from anywhere you like as long as you’re connected to the Internet
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- Work with a collaborative & experienced leadership team that welcomes new ideas & encourages creativity and innovation
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
If you’re passionate about Software Testing & have a great attitude and a diplomatic approach, hit the Apply button on the right and Send Your Resume Today!