Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 23-12-2022
We're on the lookout for a CI/CD DevOps Specialist, experienced in managing Bamboo Server & writing and maintaining Apache Ant scripts. If driving CI/CD implementations and resolving challenging support issues is what you strive for then this is a perfect DevOps job opportunity for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing Atlassian Bamboo Server to ensure that all artifacts are in place & all tasks are scheduled and coordinated
- Ensure that built scripts and test suites are in place & are executed successfully
- Provide support to team members and help them troubleshoot/resolve build issues related to building scripts or any build-related failures
- Write and maintain existing Apache Ant scripts & write scripts in PowerShell, Bash as needed.
- Participate and coordinate tasks with the DevOps team to migrate to Azure Pipelines.
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer managing CI/CD pipelines using Atlassian Bamboo
- Strong Knowledge of writing and maintaining build scripts (Apache Ant, PowerShell, Bash, Linux shell is a strongly preferred asset)
- Experience & knowledge of SVN and GIT
- Azure DevOps Experience managing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with mobile deployments
What We Offer
- 100% Remote Work- Work From Anywhere
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- An Open & Collaborative Work Environment
- Cutting Edge Technology and Implementations
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
- 10 AM - 6 PM CET (flexibility required during upgrades or critical issues for on-call support)
Apply Today To Join Our Global DevOps Team!