Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 19-05-2022
Scopic is seeking a DevOps Engineer (Intermediate+) with great cloud and scripting skills to join our team of 250+ professionals across 50 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
- Experience with cloud solutions and distributed systems
- Experience writing JS/TS code professionally
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other), container orchestration (Kubernetes or other), image registries, micro-services and their interactivity
- AWS Cloud experience is required (EKS, ECS, ECR, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, VPC, SNS, Autoscaling, Lambda, LightSail, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFront, etc.), Azure and GCP are bonus
- Experience with monitoring technologies (i.e. Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Identity and Access Management solutions (Keycloak preferred, Auth0 or Okta is a bonus)
- Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
- Some experience writing IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and nested CloudFormation templates to enable deployment between many AWS accounts treated as isolated and separate environments
- Familiar with CloudFormation, Terraform, CDK is a plus
- Familiar with implementing CI/CD inside of AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) artifacts, ECS resources, and automatic CI/CD integration
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and good knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Proficient in Git
- Experience and Pragmatism
- Proactive and willing to learn new stuff
- Wants to push harder, reliable, and available in case of urgent issues
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is a plus
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and Salaried positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please send your CV in English only.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0sois?source=Albcode%20AL
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.