Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 12-02-2022
Scopic is seeking a Senior Front-end React.js Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 50 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide solutions and for industry-leading applications.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of React/Redux experience on commercial projects
- Knowledge of React hooks and context API
- Knowledge of web sockets, particularly socket.io
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS
- Experience implementing modern user interfaces
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases
- At least Intermediate English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer are required
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
- Proficient in Git
- Proactive and willing to learn new stuff
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- Hourly or Salaried positions are available
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a full-time position.
- Direct communication with the client may be needed.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0sl3k?source=Albcode%20AL
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.