Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 31-01-2022
Kesson Group Albania is a software development company based in Tirana that caters exclusively to Canadian companies; Teach Away Inc., Skooli Online Tutoring and Klassroom.
Teach Away is seeking a Backend Developer to join our growing team! Apply if you feel you meet the criteria and want to work on real-time projects with the newest tech toys available.
Job Position: MERN / NodeJS Backend Developer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: VP of Software Engineering
Some of the technologies we use are...
● Rest API
● AWS (DynamoDB, Cognito, Amplify, Lambda)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● 3+ years of Software Engineering/Developer hands on experience using JS/TS
● A solid understanding of API design and infrastructure concepts
● Experience implementing RESTful APIs
● Experience working in an Agile team environment
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
If you want to read more about the job…
This role will be responsible for maintaining and developing functions of our software’s infrastructure.
We believe deeply in the power of education and making an impact on the future leaders of the world. If you are eager to play a key role in a fast-paced, education startup we are interested in hearing from you.
Who are we?
Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries. We are a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems and have fun doing it!
Who are you?
You are an exceptional coder with a knack for problem solving! You understand the need to meet deadlines, and are able to work as a collaborative member of a team. Being innovative and finding solutions is your jam. It would also be great if you have experience with API design and infrastructure concepts.
- Creating microservices based on NodeJS to serve data via APIs
- Creating Architectures and Data Models optimized for searching
- Working as an integral member of a team through participating in technical discussions
- Planning and implementation of security and data protection strategies
- Building reusable code and libraries
- App optimization for maximum speed, performance, and scalability
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with any typed language, preferably Typescript
- Previous experience with AWS
- Async microservice-oriented architecture knowledge
- Experience with serverless solutions like AWS Lambda
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch or similar
- Experience with Data Lakes
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
Perks of the job:
- Get involved right from the get-go and rack up oodles of experience.
- Join a global brand that continues to soar
- Competitive salary and a performance-based bonus structure
- Personal professional development budget (so you can power-up and get some new tech skills into the mix)
- Opportunity to play with the newest and most sophisticated Tech toys.
- Participating in frequently done releases and real time projects.
How to apply:
- Send your resume/CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Apply directly through BambooHR in the link: https://teachaway.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=84
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.
Kesson Group Albania
Rruga e Elbasanit