Rroga: 1200 EUR - 1900 EUR
Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 31-12-2021
Founded in Sofia, Bulgaria, in 2013, ROITI is an energy trading and risk management (ETRM) consulting company with an expertise in the power, gas, oil, coal and freight, emissions, and financial markets. We develop and support IT solutions for some of the biggest energy companies in Europe.
Our work is centered around solving trading and risk challenges, related to the growth in generation from renewables, the introduction of large-scale batteries, the closing down of conventional thermal power plants and other fun topics in the energy sector. The solutions we build are typically related to asset optimization, data management and reporting, process improvements, and trading and risk functionalities. If you enjoy a dynamic environment and diverse challenging tasks, our expanding team is the right place for you.
About the job:
For our growing team in Sofia, we are looking for a Power BI Developer, to join our BI team. You will work with our clients to develop and provide support and maintenance of Power BI reports. You will report to your respective team lead and internal and external project managers/product owners related to your assigned projects.
• Power BI Report development.
• Build Analysis Services reporting models.
• Develop visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI Desktop.
• Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
• Implement row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
• Create DAX queries in Power BI Desktop.
• Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
• Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
• Good analytic and quantitative skills
• Ability to prioritize and distribute tasks
• A cooperative and friendly mindset
• A “Trial and error” - friendly attitude
• High-level English comprehension
• German comprehension is an advantage
• Knowledge in Energy Trading, Economics is a strong advantage
• Willingness to travel (up to 20% of the time, not applicable during the pandemic)
You have experience in one or more of the following:
• MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Snowflake, Postgres or similar
• Experience with Azure is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package
• Performance bonuses
• Challenges offering professional and personal growth – training, certifications, competency development program
• Health benefits, company sponsored mobile phone plan, options for additional stimuli
• Transparent communication within the company
• Pleasant team atmosphere
• Home office
• Flexible internal policies that allow you to take control of your own schedule
If you are interested, please send us your CV or resume at [email protected]!