Rroga: 1600 USD - 3200 ALL
Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 09-07-2021
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Software Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
- Work closely with clients, gathering requirements and delivering required solutions
- Work closely with our business, finance, and UX design team
- Attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert
- Connect and manipulate data from a variety of data sources and perform required transformations in Power BI
- Develop calculations in DAX, which are accurate and perform well on large datasets
- Publish reports via the PowerBI service, managing them through the distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
- Deploy Power BI, including advising on licensing, storing, sharing, and training
- Bachelor Degree in Business Informatics, IT, Engineering, or other related fields
- 3+ years of advanced, hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI (Microsoft Dynamics Power BI certification is a plus) or a comparable BI tool (Tableau, Grafana, Qlik, etc)
- Good knowledge of CRM systems is preferred
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft suite (power apps, power automate, SharePoint, etc)
- Proficient in the use of Data Analytic Expressions (DAX) and Power Query
- Knowledge of Power BI administration with an understanding of capacity management including security, content lifecycle management, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure ETL tools
- Knowledge of cloud computing with AWS or Azure
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Down to business!
- Salary Range is negotiable depending on your experience and performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uy7e?source=Albcode%20AL
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.