Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 29-04-2021
Teleperformance Group is looking for:
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Architect
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join our VDI Team and support all elements of Teleperformance’s Work At Home server and workstation environment in multiple datacenters both domestically and internationally.
The environment is a 24x7x365 realtime service model, so dedication to the job and attention to detail is required. You may be required to be part of an on-call rotation, and some travel including international may be required in the course of your job.
Teleperformance leverages the skills and experience of all its employees. The culture is collaborative. Everyone's input is valued. You'll be working with a visible and accessible management team.
In this position, you will both design and maintain highly available and geographically disperse server infrastructures focused on virtualization; establish system specifications; research system upgrades and enhancements; maintain and improve system performance; secure systems; interact with end users; upgrade systems; constantly update job knowledge; implement updates to internally developed software; document infrastructure; protect organization’s value.
· 24 x 7 uptime requirements. May be part of an on-call rotation and may need to be available to work after hours and weekends, as required.
· Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting, including blade servers, HyperConverged servers, SANS, etc. Expert knowledge of LAN networking, servers, workstations, operating systems, and applications. Working knowledge of firewall setup and firewall rule design.
· Demonstrated expert level knowledge of multiple virtualization technologies such as Nutanix AHV, Xenserver, VMWare, etc. at all levels, including High Availability, VDI, design and maintenance, as well as experience in HyperConverged server design.
· Demonstrated expert level knowledge of Citrix Netscaler ADCs including design, setup and support.
· Demonstrated expert level knowledge of all Citrix products and methodologies including Citrix Cloud integration.
· High level knowledge of multiple Public Cloud implementations.
· Strong multi-tasking skills. Ability to work on several concurrent tasks. Ability to work on high-visibility tasks and complete them independently or with a team in a timely fashion with good documentation.
· LAN knowledge, including Ethernet, hubs, switches, TCP/IP, VLANs and network configuration and firewalls.
· Experience with network maintenance including security services, load monitoring, system resiliency. Working knowledge of SNMP, WMI, etc.
· Strong scripting skills such as bash, Powershell, PHP, etc.
· Knowledge of networking standards, protocols, ports, subnetting, security, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
· Experience in system administration, including system maintenance, workstation support, Internet connectivity, security services, load monitoring. Windows administration experience as well as Linux admin experience required.
Required additional Skills
Perl, PHP, Powershell and Shell scripting
VOIP and Telephony experience (Asterisk, Avaya, etc.)
WAN and Telephony Knowledge
SAN Experience (iSCSI SANs, vSANs, etc)
Firewall Setup and Administration
Web Server admin (Apache, IIS)
MCSE and CCNA valued
Citrix Certifications highly valued
Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings.
Education: BS or equivalent experience.
· Some travel, including International will be required. Person must be able to pass a criminal background and drug test.
Interested? Apply sending your CV at: [email protected] until 29/04/2021
Please specify the position you are applying for!