Tipi i punes: Full-Time
Aplikimet skadojne me: 23-12-2022
You are experienced project manager who has managed large scale projects in a software development organization and has managed projects which includes on-premise to cloud migrations. PMP and ITIL certifications are a plus and you are looking to add value to our client who is a leader in transport software development
Reporting directly to VP of Technology, you will be responsible for ensuring that major technical projects which include migration from on-premise to cloud are planned, coordinated, and delivered on-time and within budget.
- Direct and manage assigned contracts/service agreements/projects from beginning to end within the allotted scope, time, and budget.
- Work with various teams across the organization and externally to plan and coordinate delivery efforts.
- Manage project scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and monitor a Project Schedule and Cost Performance throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Proactively manage changes in project scope. Change Management is a large part of the role.
- Develop, maintain and monitor a Risk Register to ensure risks are highlighted early with the appropriate mitigation plan to address the risk.
- Conduct regular Project Status Meetings with your customers.
- Conduct regular Executive Steering Meetings with your customers and internal Executive Sponsors
- Coach, motivate, mentor and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take proactive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project (internal and external)
- Display proactive willingness to learn and understand software/hardware and the mechanics of their implementation and deployment.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, issue logs, action item registers, and presentations, as required.
- Contribute to further best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendation reports in order to identify best practices and lessons learned.
- One or more of these engagements must have included a Requirement Compliance Matrix that would have been successfully managed by the candidate.
- Expertise managing software and IT infrastructure, and migration projects
- You are seasoned project manager with 5+ years of expereince in IT
- Certification in ITIL, PMP is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written required
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to listen, gather and understand information about people and situations quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence across the organization and externally
- Expertise with remote and international communications through a wide array of technologies (ticketing tools, documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail)